Aller au contenu
Namspopof

Mod 33 : version 1.33 EV

Messages recommandés

We've opened an english thread in order to discuss with our international guests.

If some french members want to post here but don't speak english, we'll translate their posts.

Nous ouvrons cette section pour nos visiteurs internationaux qui parlent anglais.

Si un message est écrit par un membre en français, merci de le traduire ou de demander à le traduire dans cette section spécialement dédiée aux discussions du mod33 version English.

LOL.

I assume the english players don't know this sub section has been opened. Perhaps you could let them know at pdox board.

I've just added an "advertise" link in my signature in Paradox forum.

With the new release of the english v1.33 of the mod33 I hope some new members will come to discuss with us.

Invité IndoEsia45

Ah..great, this is the new subforum then. !;)

Hi all, well I was finally able to get here. Even though this section of your forum is in English, you have to know enough French to register. It was not so easy. I am now glad to be here. I am currently playing a game as Germany and trying to not enter the war until 1944 or so as per the original projection of when Germany would be ready. Japan is getting beat by everyone. I will update later.

Thanks

Hi all- I continued that game for a long time. It was kind of fun waiting so long and building up until I had jets and nukes. The amazing thing is I kept waiting for Japan to go under so I not have to deal with all of the allies at the same time. They never did. They still had the heart of the home islands. So I got bored waiting and attacked the Soviets. I nuked Moscow and tried to invade. They are so built up by then that it was no good. After a while I could tell that I was going to lose so I started a new game as Italy. I always like playing them. They will be my next update.

Take care

Hi all...

My Italy game was real interesting. I did not know you could join the allies as Italy. I picked that option for the Stressed agreement. So now I was in the allies the plan was to stop the Germans or I would be toast with France. I waited until the Anschluss and declared war. I went into Austria with everything I had. The French help alot but never invaded Germany directly. I took all of Austria and Munich when the Germans started beating me and the French up. They only had about a dozen armor and a hundred infantry divisions. All of a sudden the Russians declared war on Germany. So I figured I had a chance to finish off Germany. A bunch of countries went to war against Russia and joined the Germans. Poland, Rumania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Portugal. The Germans just kept on coming and the Russians did not do much since it was winter. So I knew I was going to get creamed again. Then I thought why not play the Russians in this scenario. I love the ahistorical options. That is for the next update.

Take care...

Invité norad

Bon Jour to everyone.

Last night, for some strange reason I missed playing an HOI game but I didn't wanted to go Vanilla. So I went digging in the forums for some mods to try.

I had played the mod while it was only in french. I had french for a while when I was in high school so I thought well... it won't be that hard... It wasn't, I could get the main out of the descriptions texts.So I installed the vanilla hoi2DD, applied the 1.3a patch then the mod, the big file and after the small update and the no time limit.

So far so good, but...

When I started playing I have no event description at all. All shows up as unknown string wanted and event_xxxxxxxx

I guess for some reason I am missing the event description file or I screwed up somewhere in the installation. Any advice.

thanks

There is an english version and a french version.

You can whether downlaod the english version and set your game in english or your use the french version and set your game in french. Your call. :)

Invité norad

I have reinstalled the game and tested it on the various points.

The problems seams to be after installing the small file. I have event description just with the main file.

Any way to solve this?

Just install the latest version and your problem will be solved unless you don't possess Arma, don't you?

I have the same problem, after instaling Mod 33 1.3 everything works good, but after instaling patch for 1.33 EV (on Doomsday) events don't have descriptions

"unknown string wanted"

I like that mod and before have no problems, now i'm playing with White Russia, some info on reuniting Russian Homeland later

Hey everyone what is up with Koenig? Is he OK? He was going to release a new French version of Mod 33 last saturday and nothing happened. I wrote him on the Paradox forum and no reply. I just hope he is fine. He usually will tell us is he will be late or whatever else is going on. Just let him know that I was worried about him.

Thanks,

d

Hello, don't be worried he is fine, the new version will be release tomorow monday 5 april !! !;)

FS hey thanks. I was just a little worried when there was no word on the Paradox forum. I know he is a busy guy with work etc. I am looking forward to the latest version. I will get to brush up on my French. It was real good back in 79 when I was a teacher with the Peace Corps in Tunisia. It has gotten a little rusty.

d