Tu coince au même niveau que moi Bloup.

Au moins, nous sommes deux à chercher. Enfin j'ai pas mal cherché, mais je n'ai rien trouvé.

Peut être qu'une petite demande à votre ami Hongrois pourrait nous aider? ;)

Hi! Thank you for the bug reporting and the lod of ideas, but I don't understand it. :(

I use web translator but it can not translate it perfectly. :(

The sight of the tanks is similar to Evrope 2015 (and if I remeber to th HS2 sight.)

The driver visibility and the gunner(commander) visibility of the tanks is correct. For example you can see on the picture that the tank can see the big distance forward and when the turret is turning, the gunner can see at a thin but long stripe on the field.

(this simulate the sight of the tank gun. The sight of the tank gun is a "binocular" near the gun barrel).

When you open the top of the tank, you can see that the small guy is looking around.

I hope you understand it. This is a very dangerous way to simulate the visibility of a tank, becouse when the enemy tank is attacking it can see in buig range forward. The tank can see the enemy units very fast.

I know, the in the turret of the tanks there ar periscopes or small windows for the good panorama, but it is not a complete panorama, becouse the view is depending on the tank commander inside the turret. When the commander seeing through the right periscope or window, he can not see to the left side. Do you understand? It is not possible in Sudden strike.

The tank crews had a very limited sight in real life. It was for example a big disadvantage in the Winter War in Finland. The finnish soldiers attacked the T-26 tank in their backs.

About hungarian units:

AXPRM is a three-parted mod. Only The AXPRM2.0 beta 6 is public. Thi sis the dsert and middle-east mod.

The AXPRM1.0 is a 1939-1942/43 WINTER mod. It is half-ready. It contains finnish, slovak, hungarian, romanian, italian, german, soviet units.

We have complete hungarian army, only the Nimrod SP AA/AT gun is missing. But we talked with a polish guy who is making sudden strike units. Maybe he will help us to biuld a Nimrod.

Some pictures from AXPRM1.0:

Hungarian cavalry near the Don River in december 1942:

http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/phpBB2/do...ile.php?id=1752

Slovak motorized infantry units in near the Mius River probably in 1942 january:

http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/phpBB2/do...ile.php?id=1703

Finnish fortifications and a finnish finnish Vickers Alt B light tank were attacked by soviet OT-133 light flame tanks in Winter War 1939-40:

http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/phpBB2/do...ile.php?id=1715

Finish Brewster Br-239 and Fokker planes in 1939-40 winter:

http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/phpBB2/do...ile.php?id=1692

Thi sis the AXPRM1.0. The AXPRM3.0 will be an 1393-40 Spring, Summer, Autumn mod. The planned nations: Norway, France, Poland, Greece, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Romania, Belgium, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Albania.

And what is you opinion about the lot of french units? Free France and Vichy France and the Foreign Legion? :yeuxroulants:

I hope some day we can play together a Syria 1941 MP mission. B) (Vichy France vs. Australia)

Hello Butyok,

With SergentPat, we have built "FSM 5.0".We don't know how to create new units or how to modify their parameters. We work especially on objets and decoration.

In this topic we talt about to change te sight of tanks : all around when the tank commander put his head outside and only on front when the top of the turret is closed (driver sight). We see that in other mod and we don't know if it is possible with the FSM 5 units.

Perhaps you know how to do ? If you want and if it is not too complicate to explain (we don't know write softwares). Thanks for your visits here.

I hope you understand it. This is a very dangerous way to simulate the visibility of a tank, becouse when the enemy tank is attacking it can see in buig range forward. The tank can see the enemy units very fast.

We understand as you are explaining well.

This is precisely realistic : reports showing for instance the tank chief had to take the risk looking far away from the outside, to spot an eventual flash (AT shot) right away. Reports (especially germans) showed ambushed AT guns were more dangerous than tanks (easier to see from far).

In the game a balance must be found, we understand as well, as under HS2 an infantryman has no chance to get close from a tank, from front.

By the way, in Tchad 2006, french army units fought against rebel (armed by chinese via Sudan actually), and there is a tankist saying the same thing : "see far, but little angle"..

http://forum.jeux-strategie.com/index.php?showtopic=74239

We have complete hungarian army, only the Nimrod SP AA/AT gun is missing. But we talked with a polish guy who is making sudden strike units. Maybe he will help us to build a Nimrod.

Your units are just great! I LOVE the planes! And the famous magyar cavalry had to be represented, great heroic guys along history! And during WW2 horse were still usefull, contrary to what we most of time think. Do they attack in hand to hand?

REally nice anyway.

Maybe you should take a look to this :

http://www.39-45strategie.com/TWO.5332.0.html*

There was some east-europe units. Don't remember precisely, perhaps only other Suden units with some make up, but infantery could for instance be useful (ex : german afrika korps soldiers, with nice camo).

This is the AXPRM1.0. The AXPRM3.0 will be an 1393-40 Spring, Summer, Autumn mod. The planned nations: Norway, France, Poland, Greece, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Romania, Belgium, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Albania.

Nice, really Mitteleuropa oriented, I would download it when it is finished.

And what is your opinion about the lot of french units? Free France and Vichy France and the Foreign Legion? yeuxroulants.gif

Actually, remaining historically correct, both are usefull. Under HS 2 bombers have a Vichy-skin (flashy motors), other units are typically regular 1940 France.

Do you have new french units???

Actually, my opinion : enough units to make some nice 1940 or post- fights, BUT : some little tanks (FCM for instance) where particularly unsuitable for AT-use (more precisely they wer both AP or AT versions, with "1938" long barelled guns). However under HS2 they do this well. Then they are hard to balance, especially against historical "1940 german".

I made some researches about french units, so if you need some information, to modify some characteristics, just let me know, it would be with pleasure

I hope some day we can play together a Syria 1941 MP mission. classe.gif (Vichy France vs. Australia)

Yeeeah, avec plaisir !

give us a download links, it would be fun!

We sympathize with you, Hungarian, on the industrial disaster you face...

And last time I do appreciate reading Hungarian point of view about what EU should be (sovereignty especially). I read some very interesting thing in some french review (Hajnalka VINCZE for instance).

http://www.armees.com/+-Hajnalka-VINCZE,110-+.html

Toujours fascinant les concepts mixtes AT/AA. Le FCM F1 français voulait aussi le faire je crois.